Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Days rock! But not this one!

I guess if you just read the title, you saw that this snow day totally sucks! And it does! As you know, I am doing a play for Sampson G. Smith and I was supposed to have rehersal toady and it was going to be our last but I guess not. If you want to see the play, Once Upon A Mattress, you can purchase tickets at www.franklinboe.com for the BLUE CAST! I will be playing the lead role of the minstrel. It is a musical comedy and that is all I am going to say. Just to help you find me, my first line is, "Which we happen to know for a very good resone, we were there!" And if you want to talk to me in person, than just come up to me. Simple as that! Well, I will see you there. Just do not fall asleep. Mattresses will not be given to the public. Sorry! Peace love and cookies!

1 comment: